Europe Fixed Matches
5 games ticket
Tottenham – Fulham Tip: 1 Odd: 1.50 FT: 1:1
Manchester City – Brighton 1 Odd: 1.20 FT: 1:0
Juventus – Genoa Tip: 1 Odd: 1.40 FT: 2:2
Besiktas – Rizespor Tip: 1 Odd: 1.40 FT: 1:0
Napoli – Empoli 1 Odd: 1.25 FT: 3:2
When to Bet on Over/Under Total Goals
In simple terms, the best time to bet on over/under total goals is whenever you’ve identified value in the betting markets. Not sure what we mean by this? Then you should follow the link provided and read our article dedicate to finding value in betting odds. It explains all about how to identify value when betting on sports, and this is something that you NEED to understand.
A proper understanding of value will make it reasonably easy to determine where the best opportunities for this wager lie. It’s really just a case of looking for games where you can make a reasonable judgment about how many goals are likely to be scored. Then you need to compare your assessment of likely outcomes to the relevant odds to see if any value exists.
There are few specific scenarios that you should definitely look out for. We particularly like to bet on over/under total goals in the following situations.
- Games where we expect one (or both) of the teams to set up very defensively.
- IGames where there’s a significant difference between the quality/form of the attacking players and the quality/form of the opposing defensive players.
- Games where both teams really need a win and are likely to play very offensively.
Please note that these are not the ONLY situations where we bet on over/under total goals. These sorts of games do tend to present the best opportunities, though.
There’s usually a good chance of making accurate predictions about how many goals are likely to be scored, and that’s exactly what you need to do when using this wager.
100% Safe Fixed Matches
Ceramica Cleopatra – Al Ahly
tip 2 odd 1.50
Free tips are not 100% sure and we are not responsible for free tips lost. If you want 100% sure matches our team have special offers contact us!
SPORTS BETTING 101
So you’re new to sports betting and ready to get started. Now what?
Beginning any new endeavor can be overwhelming at first, but many times you’ll see it’s not all that tough once you start digging in. That’s certainly true with sports betting.
As with many other situations, it’s best to start with the basics and build out from there:
- Benefits of Sports Betting: Legalized sports betting has been a boon for each of the states the industry has entered. A practice that was once illegal is now generating additional tax revenue. Furthermore, jobs have been and continue to be created in each new market.
- Is Sports Betting Legal?: In May 2018, the US Supreme Court finally weighed in on a long-running case that questioned the legality of a federal ban on sports betting. The justices ruled that it was a matter for states to decide for themselves. Many of them have done just that and now have thriving sports betting industries.
- How to Start Betting on Sports: It couldn’t be easier to get started betting on sports. Many operators are serving the legal markets, and signing up for an account with them is a snap. From there, you can add and remove funds from your account with ease and begin exploring opportunities.
- The Mechanics of Sports Betting: One of the coolest things about sports betting is that you can get as advanced as you like at your pace. You can keep it simple and stick to the basics, or dive in with both feet to improve your skill level from the start. That’s ultimately up to you, and there’s no right or wrong approach. It comes down to a matter of what works best for you.
- Understanding the Odds: This is an area that can confuse those new to the game. In a nutshell, odds tell you the implied probabilities and potential return for successful wagers. For a simplified example, negative odds imply a favorite and less of return potential. While positive odds point to an underdog and the potential for bigger returns.
100% Safe Fixed Matches
Suretips.online || Soloprediction.online